Many people are experiencing financial challenges, such as debt, a frustrating job, or inadequate savings. Recent surveys have found that over half of all divorces are the result of financial pressure at home. Suffocating materialism is robbing people of their spiritual vitality.
In Your Money Counts you will learn that the Bible has a lot to say about money. There are, in fact, over 2,350 verses that address everything you need to know about handling money. Indeed, the Bible is a blueprint for managing your finances. Not only is Your Money Counts practical, but in it you will discover the profound impact handling money has on your relationship with God.
(Dayton, 169 pages, softcover)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Problem
- The Answer
- God's Part - The Foundation
- Our Part - Good and Faithful
- Debt - Act Your Own Wage
- Getting Out of Debt
- Counsel - A Triple-Braided Cord
- Honesty - Absolutely
- Giving - What is Your Attitude?
- Work - Who is Your Real Boss?
- Investing - Steady Plodding
- The One Guaranteed Investment
- Children - The ABC's of Money
- Budget - Keep Abreast of the Facts
- Standard of Living - How Shall We Then Live?
- Perspective - What's Really Important
- Summing It All Up
NOTE: This book is also part of the Crown Biblical Financial Study. For more information on how to effectively implement it in your church, click here.