*Software can only be purchased via download after the 30 day free TrialTry the software free for 30 days, click here.
Windows 7 and Mac Compatible
Crown Money Map™ Financial Software (previously Money Matters Software™) is designed to ease your financial burdens by doing a lot of the thinking for you. This software is also a recommended Destination 1 resource on the Crown Money Map™ as a Software-Based budgeting solution.
Crown Money Map™ Financial Software will lead you through the process of examining all your income and expenses. Meet specific financial goals such as reducing and eliminating debt, build balanced budgets, manage investments, and more. And the unique feature is that the software will teach you how to create a reasonable spending and savings plan.
- Build a realistic budget using the Envelope Budgeting System to spend only what you earn.
- Import transactions from your bank account directly into Crown Money Map™ Financial Software
Reminders and Reports
- Closely monitor and organize your income, expenses, and investments with customizable user preference settings
Financial Teaching and Advice
- Set customized reminders to never miss another payment.
- Use the handy reporting feature to track your progress, and then print or email the report.
- The Wisdom Portal includes a comprehensive online database of FAQ’s, financial advice, and online tools.
New Product Enhancements
- Now compatible with Microsoft Vista
- More streamlined and flexible reporting and user preference
- New Transaction Detail Report option
- Better visual indicators when your spending plan has been
- Live stock quote information can be retrieved immediately within
- And more!
Prefer Online and Mobile budgeting options? Use Crown Mvelopes
Personal, and click here to learn more.
Included in Box:
- User Manual (electronic PDF on CD)
- Software CD
MS Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
At least Pentium II Processor or equivalent
256 MB RAM
110 MB HD Space
4x CD-ROM drive or higher
At least VGA 256-color
800x600 resolution with small fonts
Mouse or suitable Windows pointing device
Compatible printer for printing reports
Internet connection for online access is recommended but not required. For downloading and importing financial data into this software from your banking institution, the banking file format must be either OFX or CSV formats.
Browser IE 5.0 or equivalent
OS X 10.4, 10.5
(Snow Leopard and Lion are not supported)
PowerPC G3, or Pentium II Processor
256 MB RAM
50 MB of HD Space
At least Intel 1.2 GHz or equivalent
256 MB RAM
115 MB HD Space